TEANECK, N.J. — Teaneck Little Leaguers participated in Major League Baseball's "Pitch Hit & Run" Competition.
Pitch Hit & Run 's Sunday competition was sponsored by MLB. It gave athletes an opportunity to compete at varying levels. The competition will culminate at the National Finals at the MLB All-Star Game in July.
Teaneck's baseball winners include:
- Ben Chessner (7 & 8-year olds)
- Jack Ruditzky (9 & 10-year olds)
- Charles Fromen (11 & 12-year olds)
- Nolen Stalsbrotren (13 & 14-year olds)
Teaneck's softball winners include:
- Rebecca Albert (Jr. Softball)
- Aliza Mermelstein (MG Softball
- Shira Albert (SG Softball)
Results will be submitted to MLB and the winners should expect to be notified about the next round of competition in the coming weeks.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.