BERGEN COUNTY, N.J. — The once 24-hour CVS pharmacy departments in Teaneck, Montvale and Fort Lee are operating on a standard schedule as a result of a regular review, CVS Senior Communications Director Mike D'Angeli told Daily Voice.
The store fronts will still remain open but the pharmacy departments in North Bergen and Fair Lawn remain the only two, 24-hour CVS pharmacies in Bergen County.
The new pharmacy hours are as follows:
- Teaneck, 540 Cedar Lane: M-F, 8 a.m. to midnight; Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Montvale, 20 Kinderkamack Road: M-F, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fort Lee, 168 Fletcher Ave: M-F, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The 24-hour pharmacies include:
- North Bergen, 9015 Bergenline Ave.
- Fair Lawn, 2400 Fair Lawn Ave.
The change was implemented Dec. 6, D'Angeli said.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.