April showers are making their grand entrance, with a flash flood warning in effect across Bergen and Passaic counties.
The warning is in effect until 2:15 p.m. Monday. Up to two inches of rain have already come down.
Several streets in the area were closed or too flooded to drive in as of noon including:
- New Bridge Road, River Edge (roundabout)
- Hackensack Avenue into River Edge
- First Street, Hackensack by the high school
- Main/Essex, River/Kennedy/River/Court in Hackensack
- New Bridge Road at River Road, New Milford
Check with your local police department/Nixle alerts for more closings. Email email@example.com with photos/updates.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.