WAYNE, N.J. – The superintendent of the Passaic County Technical Institute in Wayne earned the highest base pay of all school superintendents in New Jersey last school year, according to a list released by N.J.com .
The list of the 25 highest paid superintendents in the state for the 2016 to 2017 school year is derived from data from the New Jersey Department of Education and is based on base pay, and does not consider bonuses or other compensation, the story says.
The list includes three superintendents of Passaic County school districts and two or Bergen County districts. The Passaic and Bergen superintendents on the list, and their rankings, according to NJ.com, are:
- 1: Diana Lobosco, Passaic County Technical Institute, earned $297,625
- 4: Howard Lerner, Bergen County Technical Schools, earned $255,877
- 8: Dawn Fidanza, South Bergen Joint Commission, earned $236,735 (serves special education students)
- 11: Donna Evans, Paterson Public Schools, earned $218,440
- 22: Pablo Muniz, Passaic City School District, earned $200,000
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.