TEANECK, N.J. – Bergen County prosecutor’s detectives and Teaneck police seized a handgun loaded with hollow-point ammo, a stun gun, pot and more than $5,200 in cash and arrested a railroad maintenance worker after a raid of his township home.
Pedro Russo, 45, was released without bail pending a first appearance in Central Judicial Processing Court in Hackensack, Bergen County Prosecutor Gurbir S. Grewal said Tuesday.
- Two counts of possession with the intent to distribute more than an ounce of marijuana;
- Possession of a firearm while committing a drug crime;
- Possession of hollow-nosed bullets;
- Possession of a stun gun;
- Possession of drug paraphernalia.
Prosecutor’s detectives and Teaneck police conducted Friday's search – assisted by the Bergen County Sheriff’s Office -- after receiving a tip that Russo was selling drugs, the prosecutor said.