TEANECK, N.J. -- The Teaneck Chamber of Commerce has announced participation in "The Biggest Loser" Community Challenge, which begins Feb. 15.
According the to the Community Challenge website, the more than 10,000 prizes that will be awarded include
- personal training with Dolvett Quince
- trips to "The Biggest Loser" finale
- week-long stays at a Biggest Loser resort
- Garmin Vivofit fitness trackers
- signed copies of Dolvett’s 3-1-2-1 diet book
- Biggest Loser Bootcamp online subscriptions
To register properly, click here, click "yes" as to being a chamber member, then type Teaneck.
Even though the Chamber is presenting this competition, it is not limited to Teaneck residents or Teaneck Chamber members. You can challenge family members, friends, another office or another department -- even if they live or work in other areas, as long as they're in the continental U.S.
Participants can sign up and join you or set up their own teams. Just register under Teaneck, as noted above.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.