TEANECK, N.J. -- Classic Quiche Cafe in Teaneck will feature the first New Jersey reading of "Rabbit Ears: TV Poems" from NYQ Books from 7-10 p.m. Saturday.
The reading include these contributors:
- Joel Allegretti, editor of "Rabbit Ears" ("The Dick Van Dyke Show": The Unaired Episodes")
- Charlie Bondhus, author of "All the Heat We Could Carry," winner of the 2014 Thom Gunn Award and associate professor at Raritan Valley Community College ("Cop Love")
- Josh Humphrey, second-prize winner, 2010 Allen Ginsberg Poetry Awards ("Bioluminescence") David Messineo, founder of Sensations Magazine ("Conceiving Television at Age 14 Atop a Plow in Rigby, Idaho")
- Rick Mullin, author of "Sonnets from the Voyage of the Beagle" ("Lexanne") Susanna Rich, author of "Television Daddy" and professor at Kean University ("The Thing: My Crazy Family")
- John J. Trause, author of "Eye Candy for Andy" ("Topo Gigio") David Vincenti, author of "A Measure of This World" ("Pamela Hensley's Hips")
- Michael T. Young, author of "The Beautiful Moment of Being Lost" ("House, M.D.")
Classic Quiche Cafe is at 330 Queen Anne Road, Teaneck.