TEANECK, N.J. -- The Bergen County Department of Parks and the Rutgers Center for Urban Environmental Sustainability are inviting all Bergen residents to a series of community information sessions.
The goal is to make a comprehensive master plan for county parks, in the light of Bergen County's rising population -- and residents should be included in the conversation.
During January, there will be six information sessions, spread across the county::
- Tuesday, Jan. 10 -- Teaneck -- 7-9 p.m., Richard Rodda Community Center, 250 Colonial Court
- Thursday, Jan. 12 -- Mahwah -- 7-9 p.m., Bergen County Law & Public Safety Institution Lecture Hall, 281 Campgaw Rd.
- Tuesday, Jan. 17 -- Closter -- 7-9 p.m., Closter Public Library, 280 High St.
- Wednesday, Jan. 18 -- Paramus -- 7-9 p.m. Bergen County Special Services School District Building, 540 Fairview Ave.
- Thursday, Jan. 19 -- Lyndhurst -- 5:30-8 p.m. NJSEA Meadowlands Environmental Center Auditorium, 1 DeKorte Park Plaza
- Wednesday, Jan. 25 -- River Vale -- 7-9 p.m. Valley Brook Golf Course Clubhouse, 15 Rivervale Rd.