TEANECK, N.J. — Teaneck Rotary's fifth annual Taste of Teaneck will be held at the Mariott at Glenpointe on April 18 from 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
More than 20 different restaurants that will have food samples include;
- Morton's Steakhouse
- Seafood Room
- Bonefish Grill
- Riviera Maya Mexican Cuisine
- Maggiano's Little Italy
- Pancetta Regional Kitchen and Wine Bar (Marriott)
- Five Star Premiere Residences of Teaneck
- Heritage Pointe of Teaneck
- Mortgage Apple Cakes
- Coffeecol Sal Y Pimienta Colombian Resstaurant
- Greek Island Grill
- Ben & Jerry's
- Blue Moon Mexican
- Cafe Patisserie
- Port of Call Las Vegas Style Buffet
- Axia Taverna
- Edible Arrangements
- Al's Charcoal Pit
- Mausam Indian Cuisine
CLICK HERE to buy tickets online for $45. Ticket at the door will be $50.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.