TEANECK, N.J. -- The Teaneck Chamber of Commerce has announced its honorees for this year's Community Awards Dinner, which will be held at the Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe on Thursday, Sept. 29.
"Our list of honorees just keeps getting better and better," said Jennifer Glass, VP of the Chamber. "Each year, the number of nominations that come in from the community at large is amazing, and choosing who to honor is an incredibly difficult decision to make, since all of our nominees do so much for our community."
The honorees this year include
- Valerie Beavers, Woman of the Year
- Thorn Ellerbe, Man of the Year
- Michael Maron, Humanitarian of the Year
- Nicholas Wilkerson, Youth Achievement Award
- Louis Santos, Youth Achievement Award
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, Educator of the Year
- Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, Business of the Year
- Dr. Sharyn Lewin, Healer of the Year
- Ray Turkin, Presidential Award
"It is our hope that we can shine a light on these fine individuals and celebrate their accomplishments at our dinner in September and congratulate all of our honorees and hope our nominees will continue doing all they do for our town," Glass said.